Monday, September 20, 2004

 

Laundry Blues

"Oh yes, I've got those laundry blues. I've washed my good shirt w/ my black shoes..." Maybe I won't pursue my secret dream of writing song lyrics after all. I am trying to do my laundry and am either going to have to wait or I'm going to have to pay someone 8 euros to do it for me. The best, closest & cheapest (5e for wash & 1e to dry) laundry is full up at the moment and there are already people waiting for machines...aargh! So tempted to pay the v. expensive price - just so that I can get it out of the way and get on w/ the rest of my day. However I'm also trying to be very careful w/ my money so...ah, the eternal struggle of convenience vs. thrift. I'll post later which choice I made. Almost feels like a "Choose Your Own Adventure" story doesn't it? Although I'm not allowing others to make the choice...that would take too long as you're all still asleep right now, so I will take this difficult task on myself.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?