Saturday, September 11, 2004

 

Not just unhappy, but a serial killer?

According to my friend Edward (and now I'm really not showing it to anyone but customs officials) my passport photo makes me look like a serial killer! People are already self-conscious enough but now I don't want to ever show my passport. Of course I got a new driver's license and it has an awesome picture of me...it's the whole non-expression thing I think. Apparently I was trying so hard not to show any expression that I instead look evil. Who knew that my features immediately compose themselves into a mask of evil? Seriously though, don't ask to see it cause I'm not showing it to anyone! But you can look at my driver's license all you want....
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?