Saturday, September 11, 2004

 

Practice packing

So this weekend is being spent practice packing and going over all last minute details...everyone has been giving me so much advice. I'm doing my very best to take it all in...I"m packing light - I am! really!! I know that there are some of you who don't believe me but I am capable of packing light....anyway, packing light, I have a place to stay my first few nights, I have a vague itenerary (Van Gogh Museum tops the list), and most important - I have a ride to the airport (thanks Jen!). My emotions as my departure day gets closer (4 days!) are a toss-up between nervousness & excitement. I'm nervous because I've never done anything like this before and excited for the same reason. I don't think that I'm going to believe that I'm actually going until I'm on the plane on Wednesday - otherwise it still doesn't feel quite real.
Comments:
If you run out of places to stay, try couchsurfing.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?