Monday, September 20, 2004

 

Sir Sandford Fleming would be so ashamed

I have just realized that I did not change the time zone for my blog. All of the posting times are wrong - although the ones from last night look to be about right so I'm not sure. I have now changed it to Amsterdam time and I can assure everyone that I was not up at 7:30 am and on the computer. I'm sure none of you thought that I actually was as my penchant for sleeping in is known far & wide. However the latest I have gotten out of bed so far is 9:30 am. It's true! Usually I'm up at 9 - honest! My very clever cell phone crows like a rooster as my alarm - it's incredible irritating and ensures that I get up.
Comments:
Good morning (oops...good evening). Just heading off to work so thought I'd express my sympathy for your time zone disease. I too am experiencing it and seem unable to call you at the appropriate time!!! Hope your dirty clothes problem isn't long lived (a hope that I'm sure is shared by your fellow "hostelers"). Thinking of you (even if I'm envisioning you eating breakfast when you're really out enjoying the night life!) Love you. Mom.
 
Hi Sis just wanted to say i'm going to go see the Beastie Boys tonight in Vancouver. Hope your trip is going well and it sounds like it is, but please post some photos. Also tell me if I'm going to the show in Toronto. Later have fun, and don't forget to smoke one for me, love your bro
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?