Thursday, September 23, 2004

 

The sun is a tease

So for a few brief shining moments this afternoon, the sun came out and it was so very nice. But after lulling everyone into a false sense of good weather, the rains returned...Today has been a rest day more or less. I know what you're thinking; isn't that all she does? I realize that it must sound as though I just loll about Bob's playing cards & chess, talking and other recreational activities but it's not true! Sometimes I loll about other places but you do have to walk to get there. ;-) Going to the Anne Frank house tomorrow and a couple other museums - even if it rains! Honest. I know that i'm not made of spun sugar and therefore will not melt if I go out in the rain. There is talk of going on a canal cruise on Saturday as part of Shanta's birthday celebration. Looking forward to seeing the city that way - a different perspective is always a good thing.
Comments:
intense!

love,
jason mulgrew
internet quasi-celebrity
 
Thanks Jason (Or should I say "Lord"?) - you're a peach!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?