Sunday, September 19, 2004

 

Wandering

For some reason Sundays are just meant for wandering. I have no real plans for today, just to wander and see what I find - Van Gogh museum is being saved for tomorrow. It's so beautiful here, the people are really nice and so far have had super weather. Have met so many people from all over; but oddly only a couple of Canadians. I keep hoping for Ontarians so that I can find some people to play euchre with. Both of the Canadians were from the west coast and had no idea what I was talking about. Strangely enough a guy from Colorado knew how to play - his roommate in college was from Michigan - but sadly he left today. Oh well, lots of time left - or I could just teach people how to play I suppose.
Comments:
Hi KZ: Sounds like a true vacation! Thinking of you ... and wishing I was there... Love you. Mom
 
I love how everything revolves around the euchre...

Munch
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?